Friday 4 July 2014

Sympathy Card

This is a card I made for a family friend who so sadly lost their 8 yo son to cancer yesterday.


This is what I used....


To write the 'With Deepest Sympathy' I used the MDS (My digital studio) from Stampin' Up! and printed it out.

This is the inside...


I also printed the verse out using the MDS.

Now I will make another one for the Grandparents.

I feel so sad for the family having to loose a child.  It must be one of the hardest things to have to go through!
Just the thought of loosing one of my children upsets me...and that is just a thought.  For it to actually happen....I just could not even imagine the pain and anguish one would go through.

May you RIP Ky
Kirsty & Jarrod may you feel the hugs I'm sending your way.
xxoo


No comments:

Post a Comment