Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dryer sheet christmas card

I love this card, was cased off youtube.  I think it looks fantastic! This is the link....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw4jFU5HR-M

You can't really see the glitter but it also has glitter all over it. Amazing what you can achieve with a dryer sheet!  As you could imagine I was straight out to the dryer and threw my last 3 sheets into the dryer for a little while just so I could make this card..well all 6 of them :)

Products used.....
If you'd like to order anything clicking on the images will take you directly to the online catty where you can place your order :)

Early Espresso 1/4" Cotton Ribbon
Early Espresso A4 Card Stock
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad
Whisper White A4 Card Stock
Ornamental Pine Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you today.

 
Have a great day everyone :)








No comments:

Post a Comment