Tuesday 26 May 2015

Oooo it's getting exciting only 7 more days until the new catalogue is launched....lots of new and exciting products and colours!
This is a sneak preview of the front cover!

I am also holding an event at my house for the launch the details are in the previous blog, just click on the link.
If you can't make it but still want a look, let me know and I can send you a catalogue also you can click on Shop now link above and this will take you to where you can order online!
To view the catty just click on this link and you can download a PDF of the catalogue but remember you won't be able to do this until the 2nd June - New Catalogue (goto Products Tab then in the dropdown list choose Catalogues and download the Annual Catalogue PDF)

Hope you are all just as excited as I am!!

Have a great day

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment