Wednesday 22 June 2016

Photo Competition

Hi Everyone

I'd love your help with a competition my husband and I are in.  All you need to do is vote for us.

This is the link:  http://studio504.com.au/st/7/?s=Epoob_Upee

This is our photo from our photography shoot.  It was sooo much fun got to feel pampered as I had my hair and makeup done and drinks and nibblies too :)



My husband was quite cheeky too!  The people were great and so friendly!  I can't wait to get my prints we've ordered.

Thank you for helping us out by voting, we appreciate it so much!

Well State of Origin will be starting soon and I'm dressed in my Queenland State of Origin jumper ready to barrack for my state (even though I live in New South Wales my home state is Queensland).  For those who don't know, State of Origin is a series of 3 Rugby League games between the best of Queensland and the best of New South Wales.  Of course if one of the teams win the first 2 games the 3rd is still played. This is a yearly event and is always quite interesting in our household as my husband is a New South Wales supporter (His home state is Victoria but has lived in NSW most of his life)

Have a great night everyone.

'Til we craft again!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment