Sunday 27 August 2017

Wisteria wonder exploding box card

Hi, here I am again and with another exploding box card I've made for an order.  I've just come back from a beautiful weekend away at a craft retreat in the country and met some lovely ladies where we laughed and crafted and talked and laughed and did some more craft!  Such a relaxing weekend and enjoyed myself immensely.  Thanks to a wonderful lady that I am proud to call a friend that runs these craft retreats.  If you are ever in the Newcastle area and would like to go to one of her retreats here is a link to her webpage: https://www.craftretreats.com.au/

Now let me show you the exploding box card to you....





I do hope my customer loves it :)

I hope everyone has a great week and...
'til we craft again

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment