Monday 9 April 2018

On stage 7th April 2018




On Saturday (7th) I was at our On stage local event for Stampin' Up! in Sydney, which is where we get a sneak preview of the new annual catalogue that is due out at the beginning of June!! It was amazing and you will just LOVE the new stamp sets that are in the new catty and the new colours are just gorgeous! I am sooo excited to share all of this with you when I can. But don't forget with the new Catty comes our retiring list...so keep a look out on the 10th April for the list!

Also if you would like to receive a copy of the new annual catty please contact me with your details and I will make sure your copy is sent out to you. The great thing also with our catty's is that there are so many ideas to inspire you, it will be sure to get your creative juices flowing!


Me at the On stage local event in Sydney.

OMG so can't wait to share with you the catty!!!

Til we craft again!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment