Sunday 27 May 2018

Animal Outing card

Well I've had this card in my mind for a while now and has been sitting on my craft desk since I got back from On-stage partly made...meaning most things cut out ready. 
It's not long now until the new catty comes out with this amazing stamp set in it. It's called "Animal Outing" and is a great stamp set for colouring in. With this kangaroo I have only lightly water coloured her in with basic grey ink and the cute little koala in her pocket with crumb cake ink. The balloons I used vellum, and coloured by dripping ink onto it then spraying with water then let dry. Once dry I adhered them onto the white cardstock. The DSP is Wood textures and the coloured cardstock is the new green called Call me Clover. 
The kangaroo was stamped onto Shimmery White which is great for water colouring on and the large balloon is cut out of glitter paper to give it some sparkle! I used Linen thread for the balloon strings. 
If you would like a catalogue please let me know or if you would like to order something you can order on line or just send me a message or call me. To order online just click on the shop pages to the left of the screen.





No comments:

Post a Comment