Saturday 9 June 2018

New catty + Stamparatus


Well the new catty has been live for 9 days now. Have you worked out what you want? What is your favourite thing from the catalogue? 
I have attached a short video (which I can't take credit for Stampin' Up! made this one) just to help get your creative juices flowing and also might help you decide what you really want to get...or it may make you want to get ALL of it hehehe Let me know if I can help you order anything.
Click on the video below.


This catty also has a great new tool called the Stamparatus!!  It is so good!


I have attached a link to the video on how it works, take the time to have a look because it is well worth your time!  It makes placing a stamped image in a particular position so easy but not only that you can place this image in the same spot again and again if you are doing multiple cards! Plus many more features you will love!





I really haven't had time to play lately, I do have a box card order to work on tomorrow.  I will definitely show you what I do. 
If you live in NSW (Australia) I hope you are having a great long weekend so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment