Tuesday 7 August 2018

Loyalty Card

EXCITING NEWS!🎉📢️ 
I decided to give something back to my customers. So I decided that anyone who orders Stampin' Up! products from me will receive a loyalty card. After 9 purchases of over $25 (excl shipping) on your 10th order when you spend $25 you can then spend another up to $25 on me.
(Left over amounts will not be carried over eg if you only spend $20 of your $25 on me, the $5 left over will not be carried over to your next spend.) I will keep a digital copy of your Loyalty card and mark off your spend so you don't have to worry about bringing your card to me to be stamped.
🇦🇺 Australian residents only.


Also I'm starting up a scrapbooking day.....If you live in my area - Narara, Central Coast NSW, Australia then message me for more details :D





No comments:

Post a Comment