Thursday 8 November 2018

1/2 Bauble

(isn't he just adorable?)


Last night before I started to finish off my swaps for Onstage in Brisbane I wanted to try and make on of these 1/2 baubles that I saw a fellow demonstrator had done.

When I saw what Jennifer Sootkoos (the fellow demonstrator) had made, it gave me the inspiration to make some. So darn cute! and easy!  I used the Santa's Workshop 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper



When I get home after this weekend I will have to make some more! I just got the baubles from one of the dollar stores.

After that I finished making 41 shadow boxes for the swaps at Onstage.



This is my original, I did change it slightly to using Pineapple punch embossing powder.  It certainly gave it that bit more of a punch too!  I will get a photo of it once I've unpacked on the weekend 😀

Plus keep an eye on my Facebook page as I will be posting photos from our onstage event and this is where we get a sneak peak of new products!

Not only do I get to go the onstage event but I will also get time to spend with my grandson!  His Mum (my daughter) just got his Daycare photos today and she has a couple for me, can't wait to see them!






No comments:

Post a Comment