Sunday 17 January 2016

Stamp Club

I'm a bit excited I'm starting my own Stamp club....

Come join my stamp club, limited places available no cost to join but minimum $15 order to be placed at each monthly club meeting.

 
Each month one person will be nominated to receive the hostess benefits! Everyone gets a chance! Bring your own projects you are working on and have some fun with other ladies with the same interests as you. I will supply tea and coffee and any stamps and embossing folders I have will be available for you to use. First club meeting will be the 13th February starting 10am.


Please contact me on 0439707110 or email me on donnaadc@bigpond.net.au if you would like to be a part of this club. I will send you the details of exactly where in Narara, NSW, Australia when you contact me. Remember limited places available get in now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment