Tuesday 26 January 2016

You send me soaring

Happy Australia Day!!

How has everyone's Australia Day Celebrations been today?  My husband I went to The Haven in Terrigal NSW with some of the members from the CWA (Country Womens Association) Branch I'm in this morning for a BBQ breakfast...was a lovely and relaxing morning.

This afternoon I decided to do some crafting and have made this card....


The inside...


I used some neutral card stock and some purple card stock I had laying around my craft room but I should've used Blackberry Bliss which I think would've looked better and the Free Sky is the Limit Stamp Set (To get the free stamp set all you need to do is.....For every $90 AUD | $110 NZD you spend (before shipping and handling), you get one Free! product. It’s the perfect time to purchase products you’ve had your eye on, while earning more for free!).  I also used the Bloomin' Love stamp set for the sentiment inside the card. I cut the card so when folded was 15cm square (30cm x 15cm).  I also fussy cut the airplane.

Hope you enjoyed this card and the rest of your day is perfect!

Thanks

Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment