Monday 8 February 2016

Neutral colour cards

I've had fun to day with a friend crafting and these are the 2 cards I made today....



This uses a few layers as you can see. I've used the Go Wild Paper pack from Stampin' Up!  I love using neutral colours with just a little splash of colour. I also used the Sky is the Limit stamp kit from the Sale-a-bration catalogue which you receive free when spending $90 (AUD) before shipping and handling on products from Stampin' Up! (A great deal if you ask me...I've taken advantage of this quite a few times :) ) the other stamp set I've used is Grateful Bunch from the Occasions Catalogue. You can buy the Grateful Bunch Photopolymer bundle which works out cheaper than buying them all separate. From this bundle I've used the Blossom Bunch Punch with the Grateful bunch Photopolymer stamp set for the flowers.  The Happy Birthday stamp on the first card I've used from the Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp set from the Occasions catalogue and the second card is from the Sky is the Limit stamp set. The Plane is also from Sky is the limit stamp set and I have fussy cut the image out.
To achieve the background behind the Happy Birthday sentiments I've used the Versamark watermark stamp pad, stamped the image then swiped over the top with Soft Sky ink (on the plane card) and Mint Macaron ink on the flower card.

Just a reminder that the Sale-a-bration freebies with the $90 spend ends on the 31st March 2016, time is running out to get those freebies!!
If you click on any of the highlighted words you will be taken straight to my on line shop for any ordering you may like to do.

Have a happy day everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment