Monday 8 February 2016

Round Valentines card

So are you ready for Valentines Day??  Made your card or bought one for the love of your life?

I just finished making a round card which I have never attempted before so I'm pretty happy with the results....



I used the Circle Collection Framelits to make the card with. Using the 3 largest circles.  The largest circle of the collection has the pretty edge around it.  I also used the Blossom Bunch punch from the Occasions Catalogue. You can buy the Grateful Bunch Photopolymer bundle which works out cheaper than buying them all separate. 
For the sentiments and stamped flowers I've used the Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp set which you can also buy as a bundle from the Occasions Catalogue.

On the front of the card I've used the new Wink of Stella in the middle of the small flowers.
Add sparkle to your projects without the mess. The Wink of Stella Glitter Brush is perfect for writing and adding subtle controlled glitter to stamped images. The brush tip produces thick and thin lines, allowing artistic freedom.

I hope you like the card I made :)

Hope you're still having a happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment