Sunday 3 July 2016

Elephant Baby Shower invites

Been asked to make some Baby Shower invites.  First of all decisions on colour.... (my photo editing skills aren't the best)



Ok colour chosen then I had to cut and assemble all the pieces and print onto the white card stock the details of the baby shower.


I think it's quite a cute invite. I can't wait to make my daughter some baby shower invites as I have been told I'm going to be a grandma!  I'm a little excited as I've been grandma clucky for a while now.

I also made a card in a similar design to the invite.....
















The stamp set I used was the Baby Bear stamp set.
Quite a simple card but so cute I think.  This is all I have to share right now but now that I am going back to 3 days a week at work instead of full time I will have more time to craft!! YAY! Except when I'm CWA'ing (Country Womens Association) :)

'Til we craft again.

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment