Thursday 21 July 2016

Happy Birthday with Floral die

Okay I had a day off today and only managed to make one card....I guess one is better than none :)
But I also managed to get the washing done and go to the hairdresser and get my hair cut and coloured...now that's important, can't go around with a wide strip of grey down the middle of my head :-/ Oh and a massage at the osteopath....that's always nice :)  Though who loves the head massage you get when you get your hair done?? I certainly do!!  I love it!  Just as much as I love card making!

This card I used a sponge to sponge some ink behind the Floral die cut, also added some wink of stella but you can't really see it in this picture.  What is a card without some diamontes??  So I added some to the flowers down in the corner.






If you click on any of the pictures above it will take you directly to my store if you wish to purchase any product I show.

The weekend is coming up...YAY! Hopefully I will get to stamp again

Til we craft again!
Happy Crafting everyone!

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment