Tuesday 2 August 2016

Thank you card using Floral die

I had a play with sponging and I think it turned out quite good.  What do you think?
First of all I cut a piece of cardstock for the card front. Chose 3 colours.

I then started with the lightest colour and rubbed across the DSP cardstock using the sponge, the printed design doesn't take on the ink so it stays white.  The cardstock I used here is from the last catalogue but you can use the latest DSP cardstock from this catalogue...
I usually cut my sponge in 1/4's.

Then place the floral die on top of the sponged cardstock.
Run it through the bigshot.  You can see here I am using the magnetic plate but you can also use the precision plate which works a lot better with intricate dies like this one.

Precision Base Plate


I then used the fine tip glue pen (fantastic for intricate or small things) to adhere it to the card base.  But before I did I put wink of stella over the base to give it a winkle through the flowers.

I cut a separate small piece for the stamped image using versamark then heat embossed with copper embossing powder.

And of course finished off with a couple of rhinestones.

If you want any further details let me know :)

Til we craft again!

Donna







No comments:

Post a Comment