Wednesday 2 November 2016

Crafty get together!


I am holding Crafty Get Together days...
Click on the photo above to take you to all the details.

Crafty get together!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Come and join in a get together to sit and chat, share ideas and work on our projects! So what are you waiting for? Contact Donna today! 
Come join my Workshop, limited places available cost $8 bring your own supplies or whatever you are working on, tea and coffee supplied, my Stampin' Up products available to use. Available dates - Monday 7th November, Sunday 13th November, Saturday 26th November @ 10.30am. 
For more information please ask me. 
Please contact me on 0439707110 or email me on bumblebuzzcraft@gmail.com if you would like to secure a place. 
I will send you the details of exactly where in Narara when you contact me. Remember limited places available get in now!

No comments:

Post a Comment