Wednesday 22 November 2017

Any Occasion card

Hi everyone!!  How are you all today?  Well I'm at work right now and I want to share a card I made last night.  I think it is a great card for Male or Female and for any occasion.  What do you think?


I think it is rather quaint! Here is the list of products from Stampin' Up! I used to make this card...which is rather simple to make.  If you haven't got any of the products mentioned I am only too happy to help you with how to purchase them through me.  As you know (or even if you didn't, you will now ;) ) Stampin' Up! products are really top quality and they have coordinating products and colours which make it soooo simple! Ok here is the list:

The stamp set is the Wood Words, such a cute stamp set! 


It also comes as a bundle with this great die to make little crates, they are just gorgeous!

 
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 138288 Price: $15.00


Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder 109129 Price: $8.75









Gold Mini Sequin Trim 144128 Price: $10.50

Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755 Price: $7.00


Stamping Sponges 141337 Price: $6.00

Hope you like this card :)  If you would like any help ordering anything please let me know, I am only too happy to help.

Til we craft again,

Donna
































No comments:

Post a Comment