Saturday 25 November 2017

Candles

Hi everyone!! 

I wanted to share what I did today.  I just love the versatility of stamping....it doesn't have to be just for cards or scrap booking.  As you can see from the pictures below I transferred the stamped images onto flame less candles.  I also embossed an image onto glass.  I love the internet for inspiration and ideas!
The first candle is an embossed image that was transferred onto the candle using Versa mark ink and Copper Stampin' emboss powder.


 My Mum loves this candle with the wine stamp on it :)  Which comes from the Half Full Clear-Mount Stamp Set.  Love Love this stamp set.  Though it is in the Holiday catalogue which finishes on the 2nd January so be quick and don't miss out!
The tag I've used to decorate the candle packaging is from the Brightly Lit Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set.  I think it makes a great little tag.



I hope you like what I have shown you today and I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Til we craft again,

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment