Tuesday 25 September 2018

Scrapbooking

Hey everyone, I'm coming to you from my desk at work 😃

Scrapbooking

Who is into Scrapbooking?

I used to do a lot of scrapbooking years ago but then sort of stopped and cardmaking took over.  But I have been getting back into it lately, especially since the birth of my grandson.  I am loving the Memories and more that I sell through my business with Stampin' Up!  It is so easy to do with the pockets and cards you can buy.  It is probably the lazy style scrapbooking or the "Haven't got much time" scrapbooking.  But I love it!

Here are a couple of examples that I've done for my Grandson's 1st birthday.



It's just a matter of slipping the photo's in the pockets with some cards and you are done.  You can journal on the cards as well.  When I am home I will take some more snaps and show you more of what I have done.

For my grandson's birthday I travelled from my home in Narara NSW to Ipswich Qld and also lumped all my camera gear with me - lights, light stands, camera, leads etc.  The next day after everything had settled down after his party I set up this area to take some shots of him with the left over cake.  I loved how the photo's turned out!  I haven't done this sort of photography for such a long time and it felt good to do it again.  At least now it is digital and I can see what I've taken to make sure it is a good shot 😃😃 Got to love modern technology sometimes!

I hope you are all having a great day!

AND




No comments:

Post a Comment