Wednesday 3 October 2018

So Santa Shadow Box

Hi everyone!  Coming to you from my desk at work again :)

On our long weekend I was busy gardening, doing some more on my Scrapbooking Memories and More style and creating some SOOOO cute little shadow boxes for Christmas that you can hang on your tree or anywhere really!


This is me with my mate at Bunnings when I was buying some more plants.  Isn't he just an adorable statue??  I wanted to take him home but just didn't have the spare $700!

The following photos are of my back verandah....



 My old girl managed to get in the photo too, she is 12 years old.  My German Sheppard managed to stay out of the photos and she is 5 years old.


Now the most exciting bit....My shadow boxes!
They are about 7cm square and 1cm thick.



I used the So Santa Stamp set and the Peaceful Poinsettia Stamp set.
Coloured with Stampin' Blends and then put some Embossing Paste on his hair, beard and moustache.
The sentiment I used white embossing powder.

I hope you like them!  I think they are super sweet!

Take care everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment