Saturday 7 May 2016

Happy Mothers Day

Hi my fellow crafters..

I hope you have had a chance to look at the retiring products as you only have a couple of more weeks while stocks last.

I'm hoping tomorrow I can sit down and do some crafting, my mothers day gift to myself so I've been busy today trying to get my washing done so I can. Except my daughter wanted me to go shopping with her this morning so of course I couldn't refuse :)

I'm thinking I might make some sticky note holders again, I haven't made those in ages.


I guess I will have to wait and see what takes my fancy tomorrow.  Maybe I will get Pinterest inspired!  Don't you love Pinterst?? It is a great source of inspiration for any project you want to tackle.

I can't wait for the new Stampin' Up catalogue to come out in June as there is this one stamp set that is soooo cute and I'm sure you will love it too!

To any mothers out there I wish you a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow! I hope your children spoil you or if they're not old enough to spoil you have made you something very special.


From me to you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment