Sunday 8 May 2016

New Catalogue preview

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Well I did get to do some crafting this morning and made a sticky note holder for my husbands Mum for Mothers Day.

But first I went through my stamps and dies and tidied up a bit.

This is what I come up with using products from the new Catalogue due out very soon!


These are so quick and easy to make!

Would you like a preview of the new catalogue???
Okay okay....here it is.....

Sorry but that is all I can show you.
As you can see I've marked the pages with products I want...there are more markers but you just can't see them!

The following are cards we made at Onstage live in Sydney...

This card folds over and is super cute.

This one is a shaker card I tried to take looking down along it so you could see it wasn't flat, I had never made one until that day and then I made one for my Mum for her 70th.

I hope all you Mums out there have been spoilt today. I'm still waiting for my kids to come and visit me.  I rang my Mum this morning as she lives in Queensland and I live in New South Wales and she was on the road on their next adventure with the caravan in tow.

Here's to a great day, see you next blog :)







No comments:

Post a Comment