Friday 13 May 2016

Easel Card - Male 70th

Since I'm laid up for a couple of days and my Mum asked me to make a 70th birthday card for her and dad to give to a friend of theirs this is what I made.


For the "Look who's turning" which the stamp is from the Number of Years stamp set. Instead of hand cutting the shape I used two different sized circle dies then just cut the ends. I also used embossing powder for the "Look who's turning" and also the "70" and "Happy Birthday"


This is called an easel card and very easy to make.
I used the following stamp sets - Balloon Celebration and Number of years then used the Large numbers framelit dies...


Once my internet is back up and running I will fix this blog as it is difficult doing it on my phone. - Ok fixed it up a bit and added a bit :)

Hope you are having a great day x


No comments:

Post a Comment