Tuesday 17 May 2016

Train card for Father in law

It's my Father in laws birthday today and he loves trains so this is the card I made for him and it's using one of the new colour ranges in the new catalogue too.


I love the antique brads, it is a shame you can't get them anymore :(

For the embossed background I used the World Traveler Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Occasions Catalogue which ends on the 31st May so if you like it and you want it click on the picture to take you straight to it to order :)



The Stamp set I used is the Traveler Clear-Mount Stamp Set.
The happy Birthday Stamp is from the Occasions Catalogue which don't forget ends on the 31st May so if you like this stamp set click on the picture to take you to where you can order it.
The twine was white which I coloured using Tip Top Taupe and a dauber. You could also use the Linen thread too if you wanted.
You will also notice I used the dauber to rub some Tip Top Taupe around the edges of the Very Vanilla card stock as well.  And lastly the Antique brad which unfortunately are no longer available but you could use one of these Gold basic metal buttons which I will need to order some of myself....

I hope you enjoyed my card and if you would like to make similar cards you can join my Monthly stampin club I hold at my place, unfortunately you will have to live on the Central Coast of NSW Australia to join in.  But it will be fun :)

Til next time...

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment