Saturday 11 March 2017

80th birthday card and mini Easter buckets

My mum asked me to make an 80th birthday card she could give to her sister.  After scouring Pinterest I came across this card design.  So I got the measurements and made this card....



It took me a few hours to make but I am happy with how it turned out.  It ends up 15cm square in size.  So I got out my Envelope Punch board and the Envelope paper Stampin' Up! make and made an envelope for it.

Yesterday I was at the cheap shop and saw these mini buckets and thought I could make something for easter out of these, so I bought some and this is what I come up with....



Then my daughter told me they were so cute she would put them on Facebook under a couple of the local buy, swap and sell sites and have ended up with about 30 to make!  I don't mind I have fun making them :)

Anyway I hope you are all having a lovely weekend,

'Til we craft again

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment