Thursday 9 March 2017

Hey, Chick

So excited when my order turns up!  The Delicate Details was my freebie for spending over $90!  On the same day I was having a play with my other free item Hey, Chick! for easter cards.
We only have until the end of this month to get our freebies, don't miss out just click on my Shop Now tab to take you straight to shopping :)  Have a look around you may find sooo many things that you want! :)


This one I stamped the egg image onto the card base then I stamped the images again on some white card stock, then using my aqua painters I painted the eggs with ink.

This one has several layers and again I used the aqua painter to colour the chicken and the eggs. 

I got my inspiration from Pinterest, love Pinterest!  Such a great source of inspiration.

Hoping to do some more crafting tomorrow on my day off!  I have a market stall on Saturday so I need some more stock!

'til we craft again,

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment