Friday 3 March 2017

Beautiful You

A friend of mine and co-demonstrator, Tanya, visited me today and brought with her the Beautiful You stamp set.  This is a set I have yet to purchase and I do WANT one!! It's a lovely stamp set I love the ladies and they are great to colour.  On the below two cards I coloured them by using the aqua painters and ink on the water colour paper.


This one is a half Z fold card.

The Beautiful You stamp set is in the Occasions Catalogue and is only available until the end of May.  If you really want the stamp set don't wait too long or you will miss out but don't forget if you spend over $90 (excluding postage) you get to choose a freebie out of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue which contains all the freebies you can choose from. There have been some new items added to the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue which you can find here.

If you ever want to know anything please just ask me, whether it's how to make a card or order something from me.  Just click on the contact me tab and send me a message, I'm only too happy to help you.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

'Til we craft again!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment