Saturday 4 March 2017

How many of you out there can relate to this meme I came across?  I know I definitely relate to this! Stampin' Up! doesn't make it easy with all the great products they have, I usually want ALL of them lol

Don't forget to check out the Occasion's Catty and the great free products you can choose from if you spend over at least $90 (excl Postage and handling) in the Sale-a-bration catalogue.  To check them out just click on the words below and will take you straight to it!

Occasions Catalogue
Sale-a-bration
Newly Added Sale-a-bration products

How's your weekend going so far? I was meant to go to the races today and dress up with a fascinator and everything but because of the rain we've been having it got called off, so disappointed I didn't get to dress up!

I'm hoping to do some more crafting tomorrow, so.....

'Til we craft again,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment